Due to the current pandemic sweeping the world and the disruption to international shipping networks we have suspended shipping to countries outwith the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey & Europe. We are monitoring the situation and will make changes as and when able to.
Additionally, if you require shipping to an alternate address please put that address in your paypal account as ‘ship to’ (as well as on the order) otherwise we can not ship there. Our labels are printed from paypal and to ensure customer safety only the ship to address will be used.
- UK 1st Class is £3.50
- UK 1st Class Signed For is £4.50
- UK 2nd Class is £2.99
- Signed/tracked (depending on service available) to Continental Europe and Rest of World is £12.00 – CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO PANDEMIC
- There are free shipping options to the UK when you spend over £25 (2nd class) or £50 (1st class).
- When will ‘X’ be back in stock?
- When it’s ready. Each liquid is tested during steeping and is not bottled till it is ready to be vaped.
- We don’t mass produce our liquids. These are handcrafted small batch liquids and some of these can take weeks or months to steep.
- They don’t go on sale before they are ready to be vaped.
- Can I have increased nicotine levels?
- Our eliquid is 3mg nicotine as standard. We can add extra nicotine; up to 12mg strength, if you require this please leave a note in the order box. Over 12mg please contact us first.
- Please note extra nicotine may affect the flavour of the juice and is added at your request, as such you accept that it may change the overall flavour.
- What’s in your liquids?
- Our liquids are created using Pharma Grade VG, PG & Nicotine and Food Grade flavourings. Some do contain a coolant or sweetener but that is stated on the individual listing. Nothing else.
- How long does delivery take?
- DUE TO THE PANDEMIC THERE IS DISRUPTION TO SERVICES – PLEASE CHECK OUR SERVICE UPDATE FOR CURRENT SITUATION.
- We aim to post out orders by the next working day. An email is sent when the item is packed with information regarding despatch – ie it will go out that day or the next working day (working day is Mon-Fri).
- If you didn’t receive the email please check your spam folders.
- UK orders are sent 1st class, 1st class signed for, 2nd class. European & Rest of World are internationally tracked and signed if those options are available.
- 1st class usually takes 1-2 working day after posting to arrive. 2nd class usually takes 3-4 working days after posting to arrive – our items are not letters but parcels and can take longer to arrive.
- Sometimes we have to pack an order into multiple packages due to the size of the order/packing materials we have available. However all parts of the order will be posted at the paid for postal rate.
- Once the orders are with the Post Office we have no control over how long it takes and please note the Post Office does not class a as missing until 10 working days after expected delivery.
- Please do not contact us within a couple of days of placing an order (especially if the order was placed on a Friday afternoon or weekend) asking where it is, give it a chance.
- I think my parcel has gone missing
- Before contacting us please check with building managers, caretakers, security, neighbours etc. In the vast majority of cases the parcel has been left elsewhere.
- If it has not arrived after 7 working days please contact our Customer Service. We do not answer customer service issues by any other means than email. We do not accept calls and we can not respond to anything other than an email.
- ALL items have a certificate of posting acquired if signed for services haven’t been paid for. As the vast majority of our items go by small parcel these are scanned on delivery. They have a barcode on the label that is printed. It is picked up within the Royal Mail systems and the scan upon delivery is logged. Therefore even though it is not ‘signed for’ or ‘tracked’ as such, there is sufficient evidence when and where each item has been delivered. Any missing items are claimed for off the Royal Mail and they will investigate.